If you or a loved one needs care in the home, take a look at the frequently asked questions we get at AAHC about us and our home health care services.
We accept the following insurances:
Aetna, Aflac, AmeriHealth, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, HAP, Humana, McLaren, Medicare, Meridian, Michigan Complete Health, Molina Healthcare, Priority Health, United Healthcare, VA Healthcare, WellCare
Call us at (313) 914-2296 to enquire about senior care options and costs in Detroit, Dearborn, and Trenton.
American Advantage Home Care, Inc. offers various home health care services throughout the Metro Detroit area. We pride ourselves in these five principles:
- Patient Centrism: The health and wellness and quality of life for our patients is our top priority.
- Quality & Innovation: We provide high-quality patient care services to exceed patient and stakeholder expectations integrating the latest technological approaches to practice and processes.
- Compassion: We care for and about the communities we serve.
Integrity: We highly value patient trust in our actions, commitment, and abilities.
- Diversity and Respect: We value and appreciate the distinctiveness of all our patients, clients, employees, and stakeholders.
At American Advantage, we are proud to accept most health, auto, and workers compensation insurance plans.
- Check for Ratings - Finding the perfect home health care option starts with checking the reviews on Facebook or Google. We are proud of our 5 star Google review rating.
- Call American Advantage Home Care for a Free Consultation - We're here to help you discover the best home health care solution for you or your loved one.
- Insurance Coverage - Once you've decided to seek home health care services, you'll want to make sure your insurance covers the medical care.
- Reputation and History - Learn more about the care you will receive by checking out their health care history and reputation.
- 24/7 Availability - One important aspect of home health care is round-the-clock availability. American Advantage will always be there when it matters.
- Patient Satisfaction - Along with reviews by customers, be sure to look into how the patients themselves feel about the home health care services.
The Home Health Care Today Show is available on all major platforms to inform, inspire, influence, and educate viewers about a variety of health and wellness topics important to home health care clients, caregivers, and family members in Metro Detroit and beyond!